Youth is Hope and Future of Belarus!
- Published on Monday, 16 February 2015 08:03
- On January 29, 2015 under the auspices of "Belarusian State Agricultural Academy" student forum "Youth is Hope and Future of Belarus" was held. 44 establishments of education participated in the forum. Civil patriotic project "I am a citizen of Belarus" took center stage. Three projects were presented on exposition of "Mozyr State Pedagogical University named after I.P.Shamyakin":
- Civil - patriotic project "Warriors of the War" (the project was presented by Anna Karpova, Maria Karpova, Anton Vodnev, Kirill Latyshev, students of Philology Department);
- Social – pedagogical project "We are together" (the project was defended by Irina Tillaeva, Yulia Borisova, Veronika Arhipova, students of Technology Department);
- Youth social project "Fork out" (the project was presented by Tatsiana Sinitskaya, student of Philology Department).
Within the framework of the forum an open dialogue "Youth of Belarus: Traditions and Future" with the participation of Victor V. Yakzhik, Deputy Minister of Education of the Republic of Belarus, was maintained. Student of our University, Victoria Korzun, Chairman of University Self-Administration (Department of Preschool and Elementary Education), Kirill Latyshev (Philology Department), Tatsiana Protsko, secretary of “Belarusian State Youth Association” took part in the conversation.
Chairman of MSPU Self-Administration Victoria Korzun was invited to take part in the meeting with the Minister of Education of the Republic of Belarus Mihail A. Zhuravkov. During the debates participants came to the conclusion to form State Student Community Council under the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus. The council will be composed of representatives from 54 universities of the Republic of Belarus. An applicant should be experienced in the field of self-government, be able to carry on negotiations on social networking websites, be ambitious, active and have a head for practical decision making. Mihail A. Zhuravkov noticed that the main task of such students was to take part in solution of the state problems by means of a social dialogue between representatives of active open-minded youth.
At the end of three - day forum Closing Ceremony was held. Participants of State Student Forum "Youth is Hope and Future of Belarus" got their certificates.