Vice-Rector for Administrative and Maintenance Work
- Published on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 07:06
Ekaterina Y. Suzko
In 1981 Ekaterina Y. Suzko graduated from Novopolotsk Polytechnical Institute, Department of Industrial and Civil Construction. She was conferred the qualification of civil engineer and entered her labor force as a service person in construction organization. Since February 15, 1982 Ekaterina Y. Suzko was working at Mozyr State Pedagogical University in the capacity of an engineer. Since August 20, 1990 she was running Operations Engineering Department. On January 31, 2014 Ekaterina Y. Suzko was appointed as Vice-Rector for Administrative and Maintenance Work.
Sphere of activities:
- Organization of administrative and maintenance work;
- Monitoring of activities at maintenance supply office;
- Material and technical support;
- Carrying-out of requirements of Quality Management System; owner of “Infrastructure and Operating Environment” and “Procurements” processes.