INNOVATION AND METHODOLOGY CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL-MORAL CENTER AND CIVIL-PATRIOTIC EDUCATION FOLLOWING ORTHODOX BACKGROUND OF THE BELARUSIANS
- Published on Thursday, 11 April 2019 08:54
Aim: to develop fundamental and applied research in the field of interiorization of the spiritual heritage of the Belarusians into modern educational process.
– to develop research and methodology guide books for extra-curriculum course “Fundamentals of Orthodox culture”;
– to conduct innovative, science and research activity devoted to the problems of spiritual and moral as well as civil and patriotic upbringing of students;
– to develop historical and orthodox country studies;
– to do research tasks within the State programs, projects of the Belarusian State Fund for Fundamental Research, any agreements with the industrial enterprises and other establishments, etc.;
– to provide information and methodology support and consultation for teachers who work at the establishments of education within the projects devoted to civil-patriotic, spiritual and moral education, historical country studies;
– to cooperate with the Belarusian Orthodox Church within the State educational program signed by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus and the Belarusian Orthodox Church, to conduct cooperation within the agreement signed by Turov bishopric and MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin.