- Published on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 07:26
Anna V. Burkova
Candidate of Philological Sciences
Education of foreign citizens on post-graduate courses of educational institution "MOZYR STATE PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER I.P. SHAMYAKIN"
Post-graduate Department of the educational establishment "Mozyr State Pedagogical University named after I.P. Shamyakin" has 6 specialties of 3 branches of science:
- 01.00.00 - PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS
- 01.04.05 - Optics*
- 01.04.07 - Condensed Matter Physics
- 10.00.00 - PHILOLOGY
- 10.02.01 - Belarusian Language
- 10.02.02 - Russian Language
- 13.00.00 - PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES
- 13.00.01 - General Pedagogy, History оf Pedagogy and Education*;
- 13.00.02 - Theory and Methods of Teaching and Upbringing (in some fields and levels of education)
* Training can be conducted in English
|Internal (full-time) education||Correspondent (part-time) education|
|Up to 3 years||Up to 4 years|
List of documents required for enrollment of foreign citizens in graduate school
- Application addressed to the rector.
- Interview protocol.
- A photocopy of a diploma of higher education (master's degree), notarized, with translation into Russian, a photocopy of an education document confirming that a foreign citizen has got an education equivalent to the first stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, indicating the disciplines studied and the marks obtained on them (points), a photocopy of the master's diploma and the attached extract from the test and examination sheet, a photocopy of the education document, equivalent to the second stage of higher education in the Republic of Belarus, indicating the disciplines studied and the marks (points) obtained on them.
- A photocopy of the candidate's exam certificate.
- A photocopy of the certificate of completion of the Russian language courses (if there are any).
- Personnel record sheet.
- The conclusion of the medical consulting commission issued by the territorial health organization of the Republic of Belarus,a medical certificate on the state of health and a certificate of absence of HIV infection, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the candidate for postgraduate studies arrived.
- A photocopy of the passport with translation into Russian.
- A photocopy of the tuition payment receipt.
The above documents, executed in a foreign language, are simultaneously accompanied by their notarized translation into Belarusian or Russian.
An identification document and originals of education documents are presented in person.
WeChat: Anna (MSPU, Postgraduate)