INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL "Teaching Spring 2013"
- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 16:35
On 16-17 April, 2013 educational institution "Mozyr State Pedagogical University named after I.P. Shamyakin" organizes an international festival" Teaching Spring 2013" supported by the Ministry of Education.
The festival aims to popularize modern pedagogical ideas and best practices, the formation of creativity and self-realization in teaching.
Contests of the festival are:
- Contest for learning aids "Exploration";
- Con test for creative works of students “Flight of ideas and inspiration”;
- Con test for interactive educational presentations "Pedagogical creativity";
- Contest for video and flash-presentations "Education? .. Education!";
- Online essay contest "Views of school by yesterday’s pupils", "My Alma Mater»;
- Contest for photographs "Pedagogical format";
- Ed ucational Olympiad "The Vocation".
Geography of participants: contests of the festival attracted more than 500 participants of pedagogical and non-profile universities, colleges, schools from Belarus and neighboring countries.
On April, 16 the ceremonial opening of the festival will be visited by the delegations from more than 50 universities and 20 colleges of Belarus, Russia, the Ukraine and Lithuania.
The festival will include Twentieth Anniversary Republican Student Sc ientific Conference "From Idea To Innovation".
More information about the participants, presentations and photo gallery of works on the official site: www.mspu.by .
MSPU named after I.P. Shamyakin
Studencheskaya str., 28,
Mozyr, Gomel, Belarus