MOZYR – ALMELO (THE NETHERLANDS): PROFESSIONAL CONTACTS AND PERSPECTIVE COOPERATION
- Published on Thursday, 05 July 2018 07:20
Participation in educational, social and cultural exchange programmes is the best way to establish cooperation, find out the fields for further networking, create new research/ theoretical/ methodological approaches for joint projects.
MOST is an EU funded project to enhance people-to-people-contacts between Belarus and the EU for promoting mutual understanding and exchange of best practice. It provides professional exchange and mobility opportunities between Belarus and the EU.
Within MOST project 4 representatives of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin (Tatsiana Paliyeva, Irina Zhurlova, Olga Dubodel, Tatsiana Loban) participated in the mobility project. On June 11 – 15, 2018 MSPU staff members got a lucky chance to visit CSG Het Noordik in Almelo and University of Applied Sciences in Zvolle.
According to the established plan the following objectives were achieved:
1) to establish professional contacts with the members of the teaching staff of CSG Het Noordik in Almelo and University of Applied Sciences in Zvolle;
2) to offer new alternatives for further cooperation between MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin and CSG Het Noordik i.e. “Summer academy for Psychology and Pedagogics: how to upgrade personally and professionally”, “Summer school of social work”, “Summer school of Russian language”;
3) to investigate the experience of social work addressed to socially hurtable people;
4) to get acquainted with academic modules applied at CSG Het Noordik, among them there are modules developed for children with special needs.
The representatives of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin got a lucky chance to see the school, to get acquainted with the members of academic staff, to know more about academic features of studies available for the Dutch pupils with special needs, to visit centers for social care and support, visit the home for the aged and enjoy the atmosphere of Almelo and the neighborhood.
At the end of the trip the agreement for cooperation was signed between the administration of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin and CSG Het Noordik. We hope that joint academic projects that were discussed during the meeting will become true to life!