- Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2016 07:06
On behalf of administration and members of academic staff of Mozyr State Pedagogical University named after I.P.Shamyakin, the Admission Office would like to extend a warm and kind-hearted welcome to all shortlisted applicants willing to start Higher education at our establishment of education. We are looking forward to seeing you at MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin.
Here is some useful information for those who want to be enrolled for studies at our educational establishment.
Application deadlines in 2022
All year round
Higher education programmes
Master's Degree Programmes
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
Advanced Training and Retraining Programmes
Established according to the academic plan
Coming for study
The invitation letter shall be submitted to a Belarusian Embassy or Consulate Department to get the Belarusian Study Visa. Follow the link to get more information:
Foreigners entering from the countries with no Belarusian diplomatic missions can obtain a visa at the National Airport Minsk upon arrival.
NB! Foreigners who arrive from Moscow cannot obtain a visa at the National Airport Minsk. Please, try to choose some other routes!
Upon arriving to Belarus
1. Please, submit the following documents to MSPU Admission Office:
- Application form (is fulfilled at the Admission Office)
- Certificate of education (stating all studied subjects and corresponding marks (in the original))
- Medical certificate (from home country; in the original)
- AIDS test certificate (from home country; in the original; if there is no certificate you may receive it in Belarus)
- Birth certificate (in the original)
- 6 photos, sized 3 x 4 cm
- National passport (where a current visa for study is put)
- Certificate of Equivalence of the Bachelor and/ or Master degree to the respective degrees in the Belarusian system of Higher education (required for those who enroll for a Master or Post Graduate Degree Programme)
NB! All documents are provided with a legalized translation into Russian/ Belarusian. If there were no possibility to translate the documents in home countries, you may translate them in International Affairs Department at the premises of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin.
1. Undergo medical screening in in Mozyr Polyclinic No. 4 (14 Kotlovtsa Str., Mozyr)
2. Undergo an admission interview in Russian (required for those who haven't completed a foundation year at the premises of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin)
3. Conclude a contract for education in International Affairs Department and then pay for tuition fee (50% out of total cost)
4. Check in the student dormitory and pay your accommodation fee
5. Obtain a compulsory health insurance card
6. Acquire a temporary accommodation (at the local Migration Control Office)
NB! All the expenses (tuition fee, administration and medical expenses) are covered by foreign students at their own costs!
About a compulsory admission interview in Russian
Admission interview in Russian is a compulsory procedure i.e. most study programmes are in Russian. It aims at revealing the applicants' language skills and capacity for further training.
The examination committee is responsible for holding an interview. The committee is formed by the Decree of Rector and consists of language teachers who are headed by the executive secretary of the Admissions Office.
Those applicants who completed a foundation year course and were given a certificate stated their knowledge are not interviewed. They are enrolled by the decision of the examination committee.
MSPU Admission Office makes decision on the applicant's admission following the interview results. Those having received 0 to 3 points out of maximum 10 points will not be admitted to the university and are proposed to start a foundation year course at the premises of MSPU named after I.P.Shamyakin.
How to obtain a certificate of equivalence (for those who require)?
If you require to obtain a certificate of equivalence in the Republic of Belarus, please, contact the National Institute of Higher School
15 Moskovskaya Str.
Republic of Belarus
Tel: +375 17 2281313
Use the following link to get more information: